Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Big cat





Chalk Pastel and Charcoal on canson 42 x 30

Some while back, until about ten years or so, I used to use only chalk pastels. 
I worked in this medium and nothing else for quite a long time
and then one day abandoned it, hardly ever touching it again. 
In the last few weeks I have been coming back to this medium.
Maybe everything works in a cycle and here I am again, back where
I started. Hopefully with a better and more thorough understanding 
of what makes a good design and how colors can work.
I must admit, it was nice to be back on familiar ground.

thanks for looking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow ! a comment, I just love comments :) thanks very much.

/* Start Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------ /* End Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------