Sunday, March 17, 2013

Plein air painting in the park


oil on oilboard 35 x 25 cm

Today I had an opportunity to do a third demonstration for "Art in the Park".
As the rain was less frequent I decided to do another plein air, this one with a 
viewpoint outside the lord mayors pavilion and facing west. Despite the sunshine
it was quite a cold day, but nevertheless I did manage to keep my fingers operating
for the duration of the painting. For any of you reading this that stopped for a quick 
chat and a look, my thanks for your company, it was very nice to meet you indeed.

Thank you for looking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow ! a comment, I just love comments :) thanks very much.

/* Start Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------ /* End Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------