Saturday, March 9, 2013

Plein air painting in the park


 Oil on oil board 30 x 26 cm

This is a plein air of a willow growing in Fitzgeralds park in Cork. I completed it
today at a demonstration I gave as part of my involvment in the exhibition, 
"Duty to Retreat" outside the "Art in the Park" gallery. 
The cool showery weather was forgiving enough to allow me a few hours to work
and gave me the chance to meet and chat with the few passers by that were interested.
Many thanks to those who stopped for a quick word on such a wet day.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin! I've been having trouble leaving a comment and even getting your blog up. Hopefully this one goes. Your recent drawings are so good. Love the crow. Love this painting too--ethereal.

    ReplyDelete

Oh wow ! a comment, I just love comments :) thanks very much.

/* Start Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------ /* End Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------