Monday, March 28, 2011

Plein air of a misty morning at Kilcullen


This is another plein air I managed to complete this morning at Kilcullen. The recent good weather seems to have taken a temporary break as it was bitterly cold in the mist while standing painting. The result being that this one was completed quite quickly with numb fingers. After a couple of hours painting I figured that this was the best I could achieve for the day and began to pack up my paints. As I turned the key in the ignition and started heading home the mist suddenly cleared, twenty minutes of driving later the sun was shining and the sky was blue...... good old irish weather, caught me again.

Thanks for looking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow ! a comment, I just love comments :) thanks very much.

/* Start Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------ /* End Stumble Hover button ------------------------------------------------